Monday, May 02, 2011

Happiness


I felt like singing Alexis Jordan's song "Happiness" when we went to visit the house on the Easter long weekend.  "Hurry, hurry, quick, quick, quick... just step on the gas coz I don't wanna miss this".  We got lucky the house was open on Easter Tuesday because the painters were in and started painting our ceiling and walls.  They estimated that painting will be completed in a week's time.  As I write this blog, the painting is almost completed. The house looks sparkling with the Dulux's Hog Bristle and  Antique White USA  paint colours on.  We  went back end of last week to take some photos of the painters in action.






























2 comments:

  1. wowwww...Flipflop..it is unbelievable the progress that your house has made within such a short period of time...I am imagining how ours will look when it comes to your stage...I love Newington:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Romani. Yes, Newington is such a lovely house and we feel truly blessed for owning one. I'm sure we will be both happy with the end result of our builds. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete